SR 80 (Southern Blvd) Bridge Replacement Project
• Construction bids were opened April 27, 2016. The project has been awarded to Johnson Brothers Corporation.
• New Millennium Engineering, Inc. is providing Construction Engineering and Inspection (CE & I) services on behalf of FDOT.
• Johnson Brothers is currently procuring materials for the temporary bridge. City of West Palm Beach and other utility ownersare relocating their lines off the existing bridge and out of the construction path.
• Construction of the temporary bridge is expected to begin in April 2017. The overall project is estimated to be completed in late 2020.
• Utility relocation work is currently in progress.